Technology is revolutionising businesses across a wide range of industries, and the social care sector is no exception. The word “digital” often elicits fear, particularly in social care settings where caregivers may feel intimidated by a lack of familiarity and perceive the digital transformation process as complex, challenging and daunting.
Change management plays a pivotal role in addressing these concerns, ensuring smooth transitions, successful implementation processes and empowering individuals to embrace digital solutions. It involves a structured approach to guide care teams to understand their fears and how to overcome them through fostering a culture of openness, and provide the necessary support and resources for successful adoption.
Cura's Change Management Approach
Having successfully implemented Cura in so many challenging situations, we understand the challenges of digital transformation and offer an effective change management approach to help care providers successfully transition to digital. This approach includes the following key elements:
- Training materials and resources - Cura recognises the need of empowering care teams with the skills and knowledge to effectively utilise the system. By providing readily available resources, Cura ensures immediate access to information and support whenever the need arises, boosting their confidence and competence in using digital care systems. This includes user guides, video tutorials, FAQs, and access to an online knowledge base.
- Excellent Customer Support – Cura consistently delivers exceptional customer support with real people (not Bots!) and continue to provide a service level that is unique to every customer. We take pride in providing a proactive, human customer service experience that is a lot faster than chatbot, email and interactive voice response.
- Painless Implementation – After the initial implementation of Cura we won’t just leave you with an ad-hoc support package, you have the option to be assigned a dedicated Client Solutions Specialist, whose primary focus is to ensure Cura is used by all of your staff to its full potential.
- Leadership Support - Cura works closely with senior leaders to ensure they are fully committed to the change and that they are actively involved in creating a change of culture to embrace new technologies. Cura’s support team offers tailored one-to-one training sessions in addition to the initial training programs.
- Continuous Monitoring and Assessments – Cura provides continuous monitoring of system usage, metrics. This helps identify the areas where additional support or training may be required.
- Continuous Improvement - Digitalisation is an ongoing process. Cura encourages feedback from care managers and continuously evaluates and refines the system and the associated processes to address emerging needs and challenges.
- …and a lot more!
About Cura Systems
Cura is a specialised digital system designed for complex care settings. Cura makes a significant difference, for example, monitoring service users’ conditions accurately and in real-time by using customisable assessments and truly person-centred care plans, specifically designed for settings that deal with severe dementia, challenging behaviour, mental health, palliative care, long-term chronic illnesses and those with autism and/or learning difficulties.
Cura has become an essential tool for complex care settings that aim at achieving the highest standards of care. With its cutting-edge, yet practical approach to care delivery, Cura stands out among the care solutions.
Providing complex care requires a high level of support and Cura will match such demanding needs. Contact us today on 020 3621 9111 or email at email@example.com to learn more about our change management approach and how we can help you successfully transition to digital.