“Cura proactively alerts me to safeguarding issues and allows me to communicate more effectively with all staff, including those on leave.”
Electronic Care Plans for Care Home Managers
Care planning and care monitoring is central to the role of care managers. Evidencing standards of care and meeting CQC’s compliance requirements remain a constant challenge.
Whether you are managing a single care home or a group of care homes, Cura is the care management system you need. It gives you a complete overview of what’s happening. It has the ability to focus on specific areas to help you manage your service delivery; efficiently and effectively.
With Cura care planning system, care managers can greatly improve communication within the care home, rapid reporting of maintenance and repair needs, automated task reminders and importantly, inspections from regulatory bodies will improve. Above all, your quality and safety of care will improve.
Cura supports you and provides the assurance that quality care is provided and any red flag will not go unnoticed:
- Medication management module – Monitor drug rounds throughout the home, including reminders for those administering medicine, and alerts for when rounds have not been completed.
- Staff Planner - Planned hours vs Actual hours. Flexible staff planner that caters to ad-hoc changes.
- Bed turning, incident report and wound management modules – Can be linked to automatically feed into care workers' daily activities lists.
- Digital to-do lists with notifications – Allow for the prioritisation of key tasks related either to the resident or to the care worker.
- Incident report trigger.
- Health and safety checklists – That are specific to the home or particular persons can be created, along with dates and reminders to follow up.
- Event planner.
- Meal planner and food allergen alerts – Care workers are notified to residents' specific dietary needs, preferences and allergies.
- Auto notes – Customise the care planning system with your common notes for speed and ease of use.