This accessibility statement applies to www.cura.systems and its embedded tools.
This website is run by Cura Advanced Technologies Ltd. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader.
We have also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- some users may experience issues with the video content, which is not yet fully accessible
- when using assistive technologies some users may experience issues with navigating video menu items
- some users will be unable to navigate the cookie banner policy options using their keyboard
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact our National Service Manager on +(44) 0203 621 9111 or email@example.com
Technical information about this website's accessibility
Cura Systems is committed to making its websites accessible, in accordance with Accessibility Regulations and best practices.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed in the "Non-accessible content" section (below).
- Videos presented on the homepage and home workout videos page are not identified by accessible text. This does not comply with Web Content Accessibility Guideline v2.1 (A) 1.1 Non-Text Content.
- There is no audio description for the video content.
What we are doing to improve accessibility
We have a roadmap in place to fix the issues listed and expect to have completed the issues by 31 March 2024.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 9 January 2024 and was reviewed by senior management on 11 January 2024.
These tests on our website were carried out internally by members of staff that are trained on website preparation and adoption of best practices.