Web-based Care Home System
Cura Web is a web-based care home management software that supports every aspect of managing your service, including Care Planning, Staff Roster, Invoicing and Medication Administration. It supports you to improve care outcomes and safeguard your residents and care givers.
Cura Web supports every aspect of the administration and provision of care, within your care home. It is the central controlling point and repository for all of your care records. It supports you to improve care outcomes and helps to safeguard your residents and care workers.
Cura Web has extensive functionality and is customisable. Why use several different care planning systems when you can have one that grows with you?You can choose to utilise some or the entire care home management module collection, dependent upon your preferences and processes:
- Care planning, monitoring and auditing
- Inventory management
- Daily reports - these reports can include voice recordings and photos.
- Set care plans
- Staff planner - planned hours for each care worker vs actual hours worked - notification if care workers exceed their hours.
- Handover notes -can be sent to various people.
- Discussion - create a group chat showing an audit trail
- User Definable Dashboards
- Flexible Invoicing with Funder options
- Flexible, configurable solution for complex care environments
- Accidents and Incidents reporting - Provides extensive incident reporting with user defined review and follow up workflow
- Speech to text data entry, body maps, food chart and fluid balance
- Bed turning scheduling with body maps can be linked to automatically feed into caregivers' daily activities lists
- Incident reporting
- Wound management
- Event planner
- To-do lists - can be seen by and sent to, any of your care team.
- Room and bed planning
- Medication management
- Health and safety checklists
- Meal planning and alerts - residents can pick their food choice, cooks can download the requirements & calorie consumption can be calculated.
- Shower planning - created as tasks for the care worker.
- Duty rosters
- Create How Do I video, audio, or document user guides - gives information on a task or procedure.
- Staff training - See what has been done, when it's up for review
- Proactive support through the implementation process and thereafter
- Compliance and audit tools
- ...and a lot more!
We work with our customers to ensure every aspect of their care delivery is managed digitally. We offer a suite of care home software applications where each module is created with a specific purpose to support CQC compliance and provide evidence for improved care outcomes.