We understand many people outside the home are involved in the wellbeing of each of your residents. Even though some of them rarely meet it is still possible to build a network of collaborative care to ensure a person-centred care approach with the resident’s needs and wishes at the centre. Cura now features a secure online portal called Cura Kin.
Nursing Care Plan App
Cura Kin, a secure mobile care monitoring application (app), gives authorised family members, health care professionals and friends secure access to electronic care plans, visit notes and online MAR charts for their loved one.
You have the ability to reassure people that the agreed care package is being delivered.
Our technology relays certain information about the resident including:
- Daily Report – people can view the care worker’s daily reports about the resident.
- Calendar –View loved one’s participation in activities, doctor’s appointments, food choices and emotional status in real-time.
- Contacts –Access to the loved one’s assigned doctors and caregivers’ contact information in case of emergency.
- Discussion –Enables two-way exchange of messages, photos and videos with the care provider and resident to family and friends.
- User-friendly interface- through familiar mobile care monitoring
- Easy access to billing information.
- Remember me –The friends and family can add up to 30 images and photos that can help remind their loved one of important aspects of their life. Ideal support for those suffering from dementia.
- Ability to record service users’ preferences –And wishes so that these can be taken into account when electronic care plans are drawn up or updated.