It’s that time of the year! Christmas is the season of giving, sharing the love and reaching out to those who have touched our lives.
Celebrating Christmas in a care home is all about making the residents feel special and enjoy a lovely atmosphere of the festive season. Residents will reminisce about past Christmases, and a communication channel like Cura Kin Care App will be able to connect friends and family members in other parts of the world to reach out to their loved ones in the home.
Our mobile care monitoring app, Cura Kin, gives authorised family members and friends secure access to information about your daily well-being, meals, participation in activities and much more. Cura Kin also allows family members to keep residents informed of their news with messages and photos.
If you are unable to visit your resident during the holidays or special occasions there is reassurance that the agreed care package is being delivered.
Mobile Care Monitoring App
Our technology relays certain information about the resident including:
- Daily Report – people can view the care worker’s daily reports about the resident.
- Calendar –View loved one’s participation in activities, food choices and emotional status in real-time.
- Contacts –Access to the loved one’s assigned doctors and caregivers’ contact information in case of emergency.
- Discussion –Enables two-way exchange of messages, photos and videos with the care provider and your loved one.
- Unbelievably user-friendly interface through mobile technology.
- Remember me –The friends and family can add up to 30 images and photos that can help remind their loved one of important aspects of their life. Ideal support for those suffering from dementia.
- Reflect discussion and consent given to care plans
Let’s complete your Christmas wish list. For more information about Cura Kin please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a FREE Demo!
Above all, from everyone at Cura Systems, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.